Careers at Sparc
Sparc Systems encourage everyone with flair and interest in technology right from the start.
We are expanding and searching for an electrical/electronically biased Field Service Engineer to join our service/maintenance team. The role involves plenty of mechanical work and the successful candidate will focus 70% of their time on electrical work and and 30% of their time on mechanical work.
- Develop and perform final electrical and functional checks/tests, on weighing X-ray inspection, vision inspection and bespoke systems
- Ensure mechanical test and checks have been carried out and formally documented
- Perform and document customer specific tests and checks, and verify that the equipment runs at the required speed and weight performance
- Assess machines and commendation in preparation for pre-delivery inspections and factory acceptance tests
Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer to develop software for cutting edge electronics systems. You will be solving technically challenging problems and may work on a variety of projects, from rapid development with tight time-scales (a few days/weeks to full scale system developments (1+ years).
- Responsible to Project Design Authority for software development and related software engineering activities.
- Produces written documentation (including presentation material) of technical work in accordance with project requirements.
Project Engineer (Two roles)
A new opportunity for two permanent Project Engineers to join a leading organisation in the field of packaging, weighing and quality control. Reporting to the Project Manager, the purpose of the Project Engineer is to own and deliver on: system design, managing work packages, management of site-works and ensuring system performance and integration.
- Deliver systems within budget, on time and to specification
- Overall project management responsibility of smaller projects
- Produce and manage system CAD layouts during project lifecycle
- Produce and manage time plans
Working within a central service role to the group, the technical derpartment will assist in new product introduction, facility installations, process optimisation, R&D, pre production builds and yield improvement activities.
- Development of new robot painting programmes within the group
- Integration of Plant utilisation commissioning
- Contribute to regular continuous improvement meetings
- Ensure adherence to paint colour measurement system and controls