Careers at Sparc
Sparc Systems encourage everyone with flair and interest in technology right from the start.
Field Service Engineer
We are expanding and searching for an electrical/electronically biased Field Service Engineer to join our service/maintenance team.
The role involves plenty of mechanical work, international travel and service trips. The successful candidate will focus 70% of their time on electrical work and 30% of their time on mechanical work.
- Develop and perform final electrical and functional checks/tests, on weighing, X-ray inspection, vision inspection and bespoke systems
- Ensure mechanical test and checks have been carried out and formally documented
- Perform and document customer specific tests and checks, and verify that the equipment runs at the required speed and weight performance
- Assess machines and commendation in preparation for pre-delivery inspections and factory acceptance tests
We are expanding and looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will work on a range of tasks including the development and maintenance of SQL databases and networks.
- SQL Database development and maintenance.
- Network development and maintenance.
- Writing and maintaining software for embedded controllers, Linux and Windows PCs.
- Providing support to technical/service department.
- Writing and maintaining user manuals.