Enquiry about Maxi – Flow Weighing Systems
Maxi – Flow Weighing Systems
The Sparc Systems Maxi is designed to meet demands for heavy duty, accurate, continuous flow weighing systems.
Continuous precision weighing maximises throughput and efficiency to provide products for further processing or for automatic supply to packing lines or bespoke production processes.
Sparc Systems Graders are designed, engineered and constructed to the highest High Care/Food Grade engineering standards.
Maxi employs a simple ergonomic modular design which is robust, easy to clean, easy to operate and maintain, and ensures compliance with all factory personnel and food handling safety requirements.
We ensure reliability by designing out potential failure, meaning our products are extremely simple and quick to repair.
Weight Capacity: To suit application
• Totally supported weigh-head concept
• Trend (Servo) feedback to upstream equipment
• Average weight (e mark) or minimum weight operation
• Automatic zero tracking
• Fully compliant with HACCP and retailer code of practice
All Electric Design
• Servo Driven Reject provides superior diverter gate performance and repeatability
• No compressed air required
• Low operating cost
• Improved compliance
• Instant, live production, QA reports and batch information
• Automatic test reports
• Audit log
• Sent direct to the network or wireless devices
Actual Weight Feedback eliminates accumulation error and improves production output and accuracy
Dairy, Bakery, Protein
Engineered to order
Download our infographic today
Find the perfect machine for your product line with our handy guide.