Enquiry about Cerberus XL – Metal Detection Inspection & Checkweighing System
Cerberus XL – Metal Detection Inspection & Checkweighing System
The Cerberus XL is a highly accurate, fully integrated combination metal detection inspection and checkweighing system specifically designed for tin bread size products.
Highly accurate and fully integrated, the Cerberus XL is a combination metal detection inspection and checkweighing system specifically designed for tin bread size products. It checks for potential metal contaminants and is also capable of calculating Average Finished Weight Variance (giveaway). This provides a control feedback signal to upstream equipment used to portion the product, signaling it to increase or decrease the fill quantity.
The System has been designed, engineered and constructed to the highest high care/food grade engineering standards.
Pack Sizes: 400mm (L) x 400mm (W) x 200mm (H)
Speed: 150 packs per minute
Weight Capacity: 6000 grams
- Totally supported weigh-head concept
- Trend (Servo) feedback to upstream equipment
- Average weight (e mark) or minimum weight operation
- Automatic zero tracking
Configurable Reject Integrity Measures
- Fully compliant with HACCP and retailer code of practice requirements
- Automatic test reports
- Audit log
All Electric Design
- Servo driven reject provides superior reject performance and repeatability
- No compressed air required
- Low operating cost
- Improved compliance
- Instant, live production, QA reports and batch information
- Sent direct to the network or wireless devices
Checkweigher, Metal detection, Combination, Label inspection
Dairy, Bakery, Produce, Protein, Non-food
Download our infographic today
Find the perfect machine for your product line with our handy guide.