Titan is designed and engineered to the highest standards to be used in high care food environments to handle large packages.
A highly accurate combination check-weight system, providing real-time feedback signals to upstream equipment, such as fillers, and automatically rejects failed samples through its pusher reject system – removing the need for manual removal of tainted products from the supply chain.
Titan is fitted with side pushers to allow for it to process packages not usually able to be dropped into a bin, due to being fragile, too high or too sticky.
Pack Sizes: 400mm (L) x 400mm (W) x 200mm (H)
Speed: 150 packs per minute
Weight Capacity: 6000 grams
- Totally supported weigh-head concept
- Trend (Servo) feedback to upstream equipment
- Average weight (e mark) or minimum weight operation
- Automatic zero tracking
Configurable Reject Integrity Measures
- Fully compliant with HACCP and retailer code of practice requirements
- Automatic test reports
- Audit log
All Electric Design
- Servo driven reject provides superior reject performance and repeatability
- No compressed air required
- Low operating cost
- Improved compliance
- Instant, live production, QA reports and batch information
- Sent direct to the network or wireless devices