If you fill foil or metalised film packages in high speed multilane formats, and face the challenge of incorporating metal detection and check weighing systems into your multilane packaging lines, Hydra is the product for you.
It employs a simple, ergonomic modular design which is robust, easy to clean and straightforward to operate and maintain. As a result, you’ll ensure compliance with all factory personnel and food handling safety requirements.
Depending upon the number of lanes, the Hydra is capable of speeds up to 2000 ppm.
Designed, engineered and constructed to the highest food grade engineering standards.
Pack Sizes: 200mm (L) x 150mm (W) x 100mm (H)
Speed: 200 products per minute per lane
Weight Capacity: 3000 grams
- Totally supported weigh-head concept
- Trend (Servo) feedback to upstream equipment
- Average weight (e mark) or minimum weight operation
- Automatic zero tracking
- 2-10 lanes
- No tools/quick change
Configurable Reject Integrity Measures
- Fully compliant with HACCP and retailer code of practice requirements
- Automatic test reports
- Audit log
All Electric Design
- Servo driven reject provides superior reject performance and repeatability
- No compressed air required
- Low operating cost
- Improved compliance
- Instant, live production, QA reports and batch information
- Sent direct to the network or wireless devices