The Cerberus XS is a highly accurate, fully integrated, combination metal detection packaging inspection and check weighing system specifically designed for high speed food production environments.
The Cerberus XS is employed to check for potential metal contaminants and verify the weight of each product in high speed applications.
The Average Finished Weight Variance (Giveaway) will also be calculated and the system will, if required, provide a control feedback signal to upstream equipment used to portion the product signaling it to increase or decrease the fill quantity.
The System has been designed, engineered and constructed to the highest High Care/Food Grade engineering standards.
Max pack size: 200mm (W) X 100mm (L) X 100mm (H)
Speed: 350 packs per minute
Weight Capacity: 3000 grams
- Totally supported weigh-head concept
- Trend (Servo) feedback to upstream equipment
- Average weight (e mark) or minimum weight operation
- Automatic zero tracking
Configurable Reject Integrity Measures
- Fully compliant with HACCP and retailer code of practice requirements.
- Automatic test reports
- Audit log
All Electric Design
- Servo Driven Reject: High speed side push provides superior reject performance and repeatability
- No compressed air required
- Low operating cost
- Improved compliance
- Instant, live production, QA reports and batch information sent direct to the network or wireless devices