Accuracy and reliability are essential in the twenty-first century food production, and ensuring quality and customer safety is paramount. The same is true for companies who process products in multilane formats but they have the added difficulty of incorporating accurate check weighing systems into their multilane production and packaging lines. While multilane check weighing is not new, it is only since the introduction of the Sparc Systems unique and patented “Mag Drive” Weigh Conveyor that multilane weighing has truly become both practical and reliable.
Sparc Systems Multilane Weighers (MLW LP) are designed, engineered and constructed to the highest High Care/Food Grade engineering standards.
It employs a simple ergonomic modular design which is robust, easy to clean, easy to operate and maintain, and ensures compliance with all factory personnel and food handling safety requirements.
The patented Mag Drive conveyor assembly, drive components, load-cell and motor controls are all designed to be removed from the machine, as a complete module, without tools, by unskilled labour and replaced in under 30 seconds.
Speed: 100 products per minute per lane
Weight Capacity: 6000 grams
• Totally supported weigh-head concept
• Trend (Servo) feedback to upstream equipment
• Average weight (e mark) or minimum weight operation
• Automatic zero tracking
Patented Mag Drive Conveyor Modules
• 2-32 lanes
• Configurable lane position and number
• No wires
• Product scrapers
• No tools/quick change
Configurable Reject Integrity Measures
• Fully compliant with HACCP and retailer code of practice requirements
• Automatic test reports
• Audit log
All Electric Design
• Servo Driven Reject provides superior reject performance and repeatability
• No compressed air required
• Low operating cost
• Improved compliance
• Instant, live production, QA reports and batch information
• Sent direct to the network or wireless devices