The Cyclops 420 is a robust, heavy-duty machine specifically designed for High Care food production environments and to inspect large format products for potential contaminants.
The Cyclops 420 has a single point control and data collection capability, which both simplifies the operator controls down to a single touch and includes the latest reject integrity specification as standard. Furthermore, the Cyclops 420 is equipped with an “all electric” system which does not require a compressed air supply. This system significantly reduces annual operating costs and allows for greater flexibility.
Use the Cyclops 420 at any stage in your process to safely, reliably and accurately inspect 100% of your products for contaminants.
The system has been designed, engineered and constructed to the highest High Care/Food Grade engineering standards.
Digitally controlled, self-cooled 300w X-ray generator, computer.
- Controlled from 45w up to 300w
- X-ray emissions: < 1microsievert per hour
- Automatic variable start-up programme to maximise performance and life span of X-ray tube
- 16 Bit high speed, high stability 0.8mm diode pitch linear array
- 5 second auto calibration
- Modular design array length up to 1000mm wide
- Line rate 2000 lines per second
- 16,384 grey levels per pixel
Configurable Reject Integrity Measures
- Fully compliant with HACCP and retailer code of practice requirements
- Automatic test reports
- Audit log
All Electric Design
- Servo Driven Reject provides superior reject performance and repeatability
- No compressed air required
- Low operating cost
- Improved compliance
- Instant, live production, QA reports and batch information
- Sent direct to the network or wireless devices