The Cerberus is a highly accurate, fully integrated, combination metal detection packaging inspection and checkweighing system specifically designed for High Care food production environments.
The Cerberus is employed to check for potential metal contaminants, inspect the label and verify the weight of each product.
The Average Finished Weight Variance (Giveaway) will also be calculated and the system will, if required, provide a control feedback signal to upstream equipment used to portion the product signaling it to increase or decrease the fill quantity.
The System has been designed, engineered and constructed to the highest High Care/Food Grade engineering standards.
Speed: 200 packs per minute
Weight Capacity: 6000 grams
• Totally supported weigh-head concept
• Trend (Servo) feedback to upstream equipment
• Average weight (e mark) or minimum weight operation
• Automatic zero tracking
Configurable Reject Integrity Measures
• Fully compliant with HACCP and retailer code of practice requirements.
• Automatic test reports
• Audit log
All Electric Design
• Servo Driven Reject provides superior reject performance and repeatability
• No compressed air required
• Low operating cost
• Improved compliance
• Instant, live production, QA reports and batch information
• Sent direct to the network or wireless devices